**Any items significantly damaged or missing will be charged at the purchase cost. Damaged or repairable will be charged accordingly. All extinguishers should be returned in clean condition as supplied.
Terms & Conditions
1. Collection: Extinguishers must be gathered in one place and ready for collection. If staff are required to gather extinguishers from around the site a charge of £3 per item will be made.
2. Deposit required: £10 per item up to maximum £200.00. (No VAT is charged on the deposit.) Deposit will be returned at end of hire or used to cover any usage, loss, or extra labour. If the deposit does not cover any extra charges incurred, the hirer agrees to pay the difference within 7 days. Cleared payment is required for the hire and the deposit at least 5 working days before the hire date. For last minute hires we can only accept payment by card or cash.
3. Payment methods: Please refer to your invoice.
4. All hired equipment is the responsibility of the hirer between the time of taking delivery and the time collection by us. Hirers should ensure that their insurance covers the value of the goods as detailed above. The hirer takes full responsibility for any loss, damage; usage and cleaning of the goods and any extra labour, and agrees to pay for any extra charges so arising.
5. Event Fire Solutions Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss or harm to any equipment or persons arising from the use of the hire goods. While advice may be given in good faith, Event Fire Solutions Ltd does not warrant that the hire goods constitute adequate or appropriate fire safety precautions for the hirer’s circumstances. Hirers must ensure that persons using the equipment understand which risks the extinguishers are intended for, which risks they do not cover, and how to use the equipment. Instructions for use and suitability for different types of fire are printed on the hire equipment. Further advice is available on request.